Visual Innovation Delivered
Since the inception of Hue in 2001, we've delivered a long list of innovations in visualization to the industry.
HueSpace enabled applications immediately benefit from the industry's state-of-the-art visualization capabilities. Covering a wide range of E&P data visualization needs right out of the box, geoscience developers can focus more on the geoscience and less on low-level aspects of GPU memory management, OpenGL shader code for collision detection, etc. HueSpace has logic to handle such low-level things. This is why both commercial applications as well as in-house proprietary applications rely on HueSpace for interactive visualization needs.
Out-of-the-box, state-of-the-art domain specific visualization of
- Seismic data (prestack, poststack, velocities, attributes, etc)
- Interpretation (horizons, faults, structural models, etc)
- Geologic models
- Reservoir models (fully unstructured)
- Well data
Additionally, a full API is available for custom visualizations.
Innovations in Visualization
- (2003) HPC-based volume rendering, remote streaming
- (2005) "Sugarcube" rendering of discrete voxels in e.g. geobodies
- (2006) Proper depth-sorting of semi-transparent geometries and volumes
- (2006) Unstructured grid rendering method
- (2008) Occlusion-based shading for both volumetric datasets and geometry
- (2009) Unique well rendering method
- .. and many more...